آزمونک شماره 25
درس زبان تخصصی
ویژه کارشناسی ارشد روانشناسی آزاد
1. When the development of the diverse subjects is studied at a specific time, the study is called as …………………. study.
1) sequential 2) case 3) longitudinal 4) cross-sectional
2. Operating according to the moral principle, it internalizes the standards and values of society and serves as the person’s conscience.
1) the ego 2) the id 3) the superego 4) the preconscious
3. Associative abilities related to biological maturation and show little variation among social classes and races. Conceptual abilities, however, are dependent on education and culture, are therefore responsible for the observed differences in conceptual reasoning and abilities among social classes and races. A theory of mental functioning developed by:
1) Cattel and Horn 2) Arthur Jensen
3) Robert Sternberg 4) H.J Eysenck
4. The view that human beings have a purpose, destiny and orientation toward a goal is best reflected in the concept of:
1) voluntarism 2) teleology 3) phenomenology 4) functionalism
5. According to psychoanalytic experts, people who take vigorous stance in anti-racial campaigns are applying the mechanism of:
1) projection 2) Undoing 3) Ascetism 4) reaction formation
6. …………………. Is false beliefs that are sustained in the face of evident that normally would be sufficient to destroy them.
1) decay theory 2)delusion 3) dissociation 4) identity confusion
7. Which of the followings is NOT among the scientific principles in psychology?
1) Psychologists use operational definitions to clearly define the concepts they study.
2) A good theory organizes known facts and give rise to untestable hypothesis.
3) Psychologists measure the behavior by different ways.
4) Curiosity, skepticism and open-mindedness are key scientific attitudes.
8. It reduces a large number of measures to a small number of clusters. The measures within each cluster are highly inter-correlated and presumably reflect the same underlying psychological dimension.
1) inferential statistics 2) statistical analysis
3) factor analysis 4) item analysis
9. …………………. Considers the dreams as a type of thinking which occurs under the specific conditions.
1) neuro-cognitive theory 2) activation-synthesis theory of dreams
3) repair and restoration theory 4) circadian rhythm
10. It deals with special events of each individual.
1) semantic memory 2) levels of processing
3) encoding specificity 4) episodic memory
1. گزینه 4 صحیح است.
2. گزینه 3 صحیح است.
3. گزینه 1 صحیح است.
4. گزینه 2 صحیح است.
5. گزینه 4 صحیح است.
6. گزینه 2 صحیح است.
7. گزینه 2 صحیح است.
8. گزینه 3 صحیح است.
9. گزینه 1 صحیح است.
10. گزینه 4 صحیح است.